You have chosen a handmade leather piece.
This garment meets the highest demands and standards of Andrea Landa´s leather legacy. Crafted from various types of leathers, colors, finishes and stamps; and made by our family of artisans using different types of handmade cuts and knits each piece has unique aspect and is its master piece.
To ensure its longevity, AL recommends you read and apply the following recommendations:
- To preserve your leather piece, please prevent any type of contact with products made or containing: oil or alcohol-based substances such as sanitizers, cosmetics, perfumes, or disinfectants.
- Store your garment in a textile garment cover (never in plastic)
- Keep your garment in a dry and cool space, away from the sunlight
- In case of rain and/or snow, gently pass a soft white cloth in one direction (never rub) and hang it up to
- Trust the cleaning process only to a leather specialist including the upkeep and care (do not dry-clean)
- Avoid contact and friction with light colored items