Calf leather top made using our loom technique. We cut leather into fine strings that are later knitted using the loom technique to create stripes and color combinations ending in loom fringes on the bottom. Straps can be worn straight or in an x shape on back.
Model is our size 00 she is wearing One Size - Her height is 5´10 inches / 1,78 cm
AVAILABLE UNDER PRE-ORDER 48 DAY DELIVERY.
Taxes & duties may apply depending on your country & are nit included in the final price.
OPTION ONLY AVAILABLE IN COLOMBIA AND CDMX
Because we know how importante it is to try things first we offer our try it on first service.
A service in which you may choose up to 5 pieces to be sent to your so you can try them on first and choose afterwards.
1. Text us using the black button above.
2. Give us your shipping and contact information.
3. Introduce you credit card information – reminder: you will not be charge it is only used as a security deposit.
4. Receive you package and try on the pieces.
5. Let us know what you will keep.
6. We will charge you for the pieces you keep
7. Return the reminding products in the same box with the shipping label sent to you for return.
I want to Try It On First!
You have chosen a handmade leather piece.
This garment meets the highest demands and standards of Andrea Landa´s leather legacy. Crafted from various types of leathers, colors, finishes and stamps; and made by our family of artisans using different types of handmade cuts and knits each piece has unique aspect and is its master piece.
To ensure its longevity, AL recommends you read and apply the following recommendations:
- To preserve your leather piece, please prevent any type of contact with products made or containing: oil or alcohol-based substances such as sanitizers, cosmetics, perfumes, or disinfectants.
- Store your garment in a textile garment cover (never in plastic)
- Keep your garment in a dry and cool space, away from the sunlight
- In case of rain and/or snow, gently pass a soft white cloth in one direction (never rub) and hang it up to
- Trust the cleaning process only to a leather specialist including the upkeep and care (do not dry-clean)
- Avoid contact and friction with light colored items